To strive towards the goal that each child:
- Comes to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ
- Achieves a higher level of Christian maturity
- Becomes a more effective witness for the Lord
- To emphasise the individuality of the person and to assist each child in properly responding to himself and others. This leads to confidence and the establishment of God-given talents and creative abilities. It also promotes the ability to set goals, to analyse, to communicate well, to achieve academically and to understand the principles of success.
- To promote self-discipline by training students to be relevant, consistent, appreciative, responsible in attitude, character and actions.
- To compensate for inadequate educational backgrounds.
- To eliminate grade level failure and repetition.
- To help children to learn how to live to honour the Lord by meeting the daily responsibilities with which God has entrusted them.
- To give counsel to each child in discerning and obeying God’s will for him or her, through an emphasis on Bible principles.