Statement of Faith
- The inspiration of the Bible, equally in all parts and without error in its origin.
- The one God, eternally existent Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who created man by a direct, immediate act.
- The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to Heaven and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone and the resurrection of all, to eternal life or damnation.
- The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works, separated from the world and its values, witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.